Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes, Poems, Sayings, Images, Pictures, Wishes, Messages, Cards, Wallpapers



Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes, Fathers Day Poems, Fathers Day Images, Fathers Day Pictures, Fathers Day Messages, Fathers Day  SMS and Fathers Day Whatsapp Status: It's a marvelous tactile sensation when you write about the ones you enjoy the most. Let me begin by Wishing each and everyone a Happy father’s Day to one and all. Fathers Day 2015 is a special day on which you utter your gratitude and deference for your Father. I feel that Fathers are god’s gift to this world. Fathers are commonly seen as the head of the family. As they have every responsibility related to their families on his shoulders. Fathers day  is a festivity to honor Fathers responsibility and Love. Fathers Day 2015 is being celebrated on 21st of this month i.e next Sunday. Celebrate this Fathers Day by sharing Fathers Day 2015 Quotes, Poems, Messages, SMS and Whatsapp status.
Happy Fathers Day 


Happy Fathers Day 2015 Quotes, Poems, Images, Pictures, Messages

What Is Fathers Day ? Why Fathers Day Is Celebrated ? When Is Fathers Day Celebrated

Father’s Day started in the early 20th century in the United States to celebrate fatherhood and to complement Mother’s Day.  It was first celebrated on June 19, 1910 in Spokane, Washington at the YMCA by Sonora Smart Dodd. She heard about Mother’s Day in 1909 and told her pastor she thought fathers should have a similar holiday. Her father put up six children as a single parent. The local clergymen agreed to the estimate and the first Father’s Day sermon was given on June 19, 1910.

Happy Fathers Day Quotes | Fathers Day Sayings 



As fathers commonly go, it is seldom a misfortune to be fatherless; and considering the general run of sons, as seldom a misfortune to be childless.

A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.

Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that, which charmed their fathers.

A king, realizing his incompetence, can either delegate or abdicate his duties. A father can do neither. If only sons could see the paradox, they would understand the dilemma.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

If the past cannot teach the present and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on, and the world has wasted a great deal of time.

For rarely are sons similar to their fathers: most are worse, and a few are better than their fathers.

Fathers  Day Quotes From Daughter


Congratulations to the man in my life that no doubt will always be the most important and best of all … My Dad. Dad, though thousands of miles separate us, I always have your hand and I’ll take with me your thoughts. Happy Father’s day!

When I was a kid, my father told me every day, ‘You’re the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.

Its only when you grow up and step back from him;or leave him for your own home; its only then that you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
Each year, Father’s Day is an opportunity to reflect on the important role that our fathers have played in our lives. We hope this day will be as special as you are. Happy Father’s Day 2015!

Happy Fathers Day Images

Fathers Day Images

Cure Fathers Day Images


Happy Fathers Day Wallpapers

Fathers Day Wallpapers

Happy Fathers Day Wallpapers

Fathers Day Poems

Below is the collection of beautiful poems you can write them on card and present your Dad or you can just send it to your Dad's profile.


You're The Craziest Person Ever
Daddy you're the craziest ever, words are not enough to say,
You amuse us with the raw energy with which you dance and play.
We always love to have you around because you are so much fun,
Yet you are so mature at giving advices, that it is to you I always run.
You're not just my Daddy, but you're my best friend ever,
No matter where I go, a little part of you will live in me forever.
Happy Father's Day

Your Smile Is So Bright
Your smile is so bright, it's brighter than even the sun,
Your optimistic nature is so contagious, I have not seen it in anyone.
Your happiness means the world to me Daddy, cause you are so dear
Whenever I'm two minds I turn to you, and everything becomes so clear.
I thank you so much for loving me so very much every single day,
Always be by my side Daddy, never leave, to you I pray.

Fathers Day Poems Form Daughter


I Miss You Daddy
Never has a day gone by when I don't remember you,
Not a moment passed by when, without you I was not blue.
I miss the times you would take me on a bicycle ride,
I miss the times when it was the two of us against the tide.
I miss those days when I was my Daddy's favourite little girl,
I miss those days when you'd never take your fingers off my curls.
And Daddy as much as I miss being with you,
I know that you are somewhere out there missing me too.
All I can say is Happy Father's day to you wherever you are.

I Could Never Thank You
You wake me up in the mornings with a smile,
You tell me that you love me every once in a while.
You spoilt me with gifts much more than I need,
You believe in me encourage me all the time to succeed.
I could never thank you Dad for everything you are,
I will always love you like this, even if you're far.

Happy Fathers Day Pictures

Happy Fathers Day Pictures 

Fathers Day 2015 Pictures
Happy Fathers Day 2015

 Happy Fathers Day Cards

Fathers Day Cards

Happy Fathers Day 2015 Cards

Fathers Day 2015 Cards




Happy Fathers Day Wishes 

My childhood would be bland without your nurture, love and care. My teenage days would be boring without your advice, pampering and humour. My adulthood would be wasted without your support, friendship and guidance. In fact Daddy, my whole life would be such a mess without you. Thanks for everything. Happy Father's Day.

On this lovely occasion of Father's day, I just want to remind you that you mean the world to me. I wish you lots and lots of happiness, cause that is what my Daddy truly deserves. Happy Father's day.

Happy Fathers Day Messages


Not once did I ever feel that I don't need you in my life. No words are enough to describe how much you mean to me, Daddy. Just want to say, I love you. Happy Father's day.

No matter how many boys come into my life, Daddy you will always be the first man I've ever loved. I love you so much. Happy Father's day to you.

Hope you like our article on Happy Fathers Day. For more collection you may visit :http://happyfathersdayquotesv.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment